1951 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1951
Showcase your individuality with our 1951 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1951 birth year and 1951 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1951 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1951
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic Halfpenny coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1951 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1951 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1951.
Individually Handmade 1951 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine Halfpenny coin featuring the great Australian Kangaroo.
These 1951 halfpenny coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1951, wedding anniversaries from 1951, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1951 halfpenny coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic halfpenny coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine halfpenny coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1951
- Birth Year 1951
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1951 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 64th Birthday
2016: 65th Birthday
2017: 66th Birthday
2018: 67th Birthday
2019: 68th Birthday
2020: 69th Birthday
1951 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1951:
Most Popular Music in 1951: “Too Young” … Nat King Cole
Most Popular Movie in 1951: A Streetcar Named Desire
Most Popular Sports in 1951: European Rugby League Championship / 1951–52 European Rugby League
Most Popular Book in 1951: From Here to Eternity by James Jones
Most Popular Television Show in 1951: I Love Lucy
Nobel Peace Prize in 1951: Léon Jouhaux
Academy Awards in 1951:
Best Picture: “All About Eve”
Best Actor: José Ferrer … “Cyrano de Bergerac”
Best Actress: Judy Holliday … “Born Yesterday”
Major Australian Events in 1951:
1 January – The 50th anniversary of Australian federation is celebrated. Maintenance of a Security Service.
12 April – Conscription begins as the first call-up notice is issued under the National Service Act (1951), requiring Australian 18-year-old males to undergo compulsory military training.
9 September – Australia signs the Treaty of San Francisco, formalising peace with Japan.
13 November – William McKell is gazetted a Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George, becoming the only Governor-General of Australia to be knighted during their term.
Important Births in 1951:
4 July – John Alexander, tennis player and politician
5 August – John Jarratt, actor
18 December – Andy Thomas, astronaut
Important Deaths in 1951:
29 January – Frank Tarrant (born 1880), cricketer
27 May – Thomas Blamey (born 1884), soldier
13 June – Ben Chifley (born 1885), Prime Minister of Australia
Customers also viewed