1958 Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1958
Showcase your individuality with our 1958 Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1958 birth year and 1958 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1958 Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1958
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic sixpence coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1958 Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1958 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1958.
Individually Handmade 1958 Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine Sixpence coin featuring the Kangaroo and Emu in the Australian Coat of Arms.
These 1958 Sixpence coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1958, wedding anniversaries from 1958, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1958 sixpence coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic sixpence coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine sixpence coins are made of sterling silver (50.00% silver, 40.00% copper, 5.00% nickel, 5.00% zinc)
- Anniversary Year 1958
- Birth Year 1958
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1958 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 57th Birthday
2016: 58th Birthday
2017: 59th Birthday
2018: 60th Birthday
2019: 61st Birthday
2020: 62nd Birthday
1958 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1958:
Most Popular Music in 1958: “Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu)” … Domenico Modugno
Most Popular Movie in 1958: Vertigo
Most Popular Sports in 1958: Australian Open men’s singles: Ashley Cooper defeats Malcolm Anderson 7-5 6-3 6-4
Most Popular Book in 1958: Night (The Night Trilogy, #1) by Elie Wiesel
Most Popular Television Show in 1958: Gunsmoke
Nobel Peace Prize in 1958: Dominique Pire
Academy Awards in 1958:
Best Picture: “The Bridge on the River Kwai”
Best Actor: Alec Guinness … “The Bridge on the River Kwai”
Best Actress: Joanne Woodward … “The Three Faces of Eve”
Grammy Awards in 1958: Record of the year “Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare)” … Domenico Modugno
Major Australian Events in 1958:
14 February to 7 March – Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother visits Australia for the second time.
11 May – Construction of Australia’s largest man-made lake, Lake Eucumbene on the Eucumbene River in the Snowy Mountains, is completed.
19 July – The last tram service runs in Perth.
26 October – The wreckage of the Australian National Airways Avro 10 aircraft, VH-UMF Southern Cloud, is found. The aircraft had been missing since 1931
Important Births in 1958:
20 March – Phil Anderson, cyclist
11 May – Phil Smyth, basketball player
31 December – Geoff Marsh, cricketer
Important Deaths in 1958:
8 April – Ethel Turner (born 1872), writer
13 September – Russell Mockridge (born 1928), cyclist
14 October – Douglas Mawson (born 1882), polar explorer
Customers also viewed