1964 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1964
Showcase your individuality with our 1964 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1964 birth year and 1964 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1964 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1964
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic Halfpenny coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1964 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1964 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1964.
Individually Handmade 1964 Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine Halfpenny coin featuring the great Australian Kangaroo.
These 1964 halfpenny coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1964, wedding anniversaries from 1964, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1964 halfpenny coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic halfpenny coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine halfpenny coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1964
- Birth Year 1964
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1964 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 51st Birthday
2016: 52nd Birthday
2017: 53rd Birthday
2018: 54th Birthday
2019: 55th Birthday
2020: 56th Birthday
1964 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1964:
Most Popular Music in 1964: “I Want To Hold Your Hand” … Beatles
Most Popular Movie in 1964: My Fair Lady
Most Popular Sports in 1964: Australia places 8th in the 1964 Olympic Games with 6 gold medals
Most Popular Book in 1964: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Most Popular Television Show in 1964: Bonanza
Nobel Peace Prize in 1964: Martin Luther King, Jr.
Academy Awards in 1964:
Best Picture: “Tom Jones”
Best Actor: Sidney Poitier … “Lilies of the Field”
Best Actress: Patricia Neal … “Hud”
Grammy Awards in 1964: Record of the year “The Girl From Ipanema” … Astrud Gilberto & Stan Getz
Major Australian Events in 1964:
3 February – The first double-decker carriages begin trial runs on the Sydney rail network
12 – 30 June – The Beatles tour Australia and New Zealand.
15 July – The first edition of The Australian is published in Canberra. It is Australia’s first national daily newspaper, published by Rupert Murdoch’s News Limited.
16 December – Melbourne’s La Trobe University is founded
Important Births in 1964:
30 April – Ian Healy, cricket player and commentator
7 June – Gia Carides, actress
29 October – Eddie McGuire, businessman and television presenter
Important Deaths in 1964:
23 January – Claude Hulbert, British actor
12 February – Arthur Upfield, author
18 April – Wilfred Mibus, Victorian politician
Customers also viewed