1967 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1967
Showcase your individuality with our 1967 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1967 birth year and 1967 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1967 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1967
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1967 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1967 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1967.
Individually Handmade 1967 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine frill neck lizard 2 cent coin.
These 1967 two cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1967, wedding anniversaries from 1967, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1967 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1967
- Birth Year 1967
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1967 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 48th Birthday
2016: 49th Birthday
2017: 50th Birthday
2018: 51st Birthday
2019: 52nd Birthday
2020: 53rd Birthday
1967 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1967:
Most Popular Music in 1967: “To Sir With Love” … Lulu
Most Popular Movie in 1967: Bonnie and Clyde
Most Popular Sports in 1967: The St George Dragons win their 11th consecutive NSWRL premiership defeating the Balmain Tigers
Most Popular Book in 1967: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
Most Popular Television Show in 1967: The Andy Griffith Show
Nobel Peace Prize in 1967: No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The prize money was with 1/3 allocated to the Main Fund and with 2/3 to the Special Fund
Academy Awards in 1967:
Best Picture: “A Man for All Seasons”
Best Actor: Paul Scofield … “A Man for All Seasons”
Best Actress: Elizabeth Taylor … “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
Grammy Awards in 1967: Record of the year “Up, Up And Away” … 5th Dimension
Major Australian Events in 1967:
29 May – The new Australian 5-dollar note goes into circulation.
1 July – The postcode system of postal address coding is introduced throughout Australia
1 October – The NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service is established
17 December – Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming in heavy surf at Cheviot Beach, near Portsea, Victoria.
Important Births in 1967:
2 May – Kerryn McCann, athlete
20 June – Nicole Kidman, American-born actress
8 September – James Packer, businessman
Important Deaths in 1967:
4 January – Ezra Norton, newspaper proprietor
15 May – Jessie Traill, artist
25 August – Stanley Bruce, eighth Prime Minister of Australia