1967 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1967
Showcase your individuality with our 1967 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent. Ideal for 1967 birth year and 1967 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1967 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1967
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1967 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1967 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1967.
Individually Handmade 1967 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1967 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1967, wedding anniversaries from 1967, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1967 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Gold Plating protects the coins with a transparent shield ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and gold plated
- Anniversary Year 1967
- Birth Year 1967
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1967 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 48th Birthday
2016: 49th Birthday
2017: 50th Birthday
2018: 51st Birthday
2019: 52nd Birthday
2020: 53rd Birthday
1967 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1967:
Most Popular Music in 1967: “To Sir With Love” … Lulu
Most Popular Movie in 1967: Bonnie and Clyde
Most Popular Sports in 1967: The St George Dragons win their 11th consecutive NSWRL premiership defeating the Balmain Tigers
Most Popular Book in 1967: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
Most Popular Television Show in 1967: The Andy Griffith Show
Nobel Peace Prize in 1967: No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The prize money was with 1/3 allocated to the Main Fund and with 2/3 to the Special Fund
Academy Awards in 1967:
Best Picture: “A Man for All Seasons”
Best Actor: Paul Scofield … “A Man for All Seasons”
Best Actress: Elizabeth Taylor … “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?”
Grammy Awards in 1967: Record of the year “Up, Up And Away” … 5th Dimension
Major Australian Events in 1967:
29 May – The new Australian 5-dollar note goes into circulation.
1 July – The postcode system of postal address coding is introduced throughout Australia
1 October – The NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service is established
17 December – Prime Minister Harold Holt disappears while swimming in heavy surf at Cheviot Beach, near Portsea, Victoria.t Cheviot Beach, near Portsea, Victoria.
Important Births in 1967:
2 May – Kerryn McCann, athlete
20 June – Nicole Kidman, American-born actress
8 September – James Packer, businessman
Important Deaths in 1967:
4 January – Ezra Norton, newspaper proprietor
15 May – Jessie Traill, artist
25 August – Stanley Bruce, eighth Prime Minister of Australia
Customers also viewed