1972 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1972
Showcase your individuality with our 1972 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent. Ideal for 1972 birth year and 1972 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1972 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1972
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1972 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1972 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1972.
Individually Handmade 1972 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1972 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1972, wedding anniversaries from 1972, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1972 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Gold Plating protects the coins with a transparent shield ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and gold plated
- Anniversary Year 1972
- Birth Year 1972
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1972 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 43rd Birthday
2016: 44th Birthday
2017: 45th Birthday
2018: 46th Birthday
2019: 47th Birthday
2020: 48th Birthday
1972 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1972:
Most Popular Music in 1972: “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” … Roberta Flack
Most Popular Movie in 1972: The Godfather
Most Popular Sports in 1972: Shane Gould wins 3 gold medals for swimming at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich
Most Popular Book in 1972: Watership Down by Richard Adams
Most Popular Television Show in 1972: All in the Family
Nobel Peace Prize in 1972: No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The prize money for 1972 was allocated to the Main Fund.
Academy Awards in 1972:
Best Picture: “The French Connection”
Best Actor: Gene Hackman … “The French Connection”
Best Actress: Jane Fonda … “Klute”
Grammy Awards in 1972: Record of the year “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” … Roberta Flack
Major Australian Events in 1972:
3 June – Douglas Nicholls becomes the first Indigenous Australian to be knighted.
29 July – Kerry Anne Wells earned Australia’s first Miss Universe crown, in Dorado, Puerto Rico.
1 December – Belinda Green is crowned Miss World in London, becoming the second Australian winner of this pageant. Australia won the two most important beauty contest in this year.
2 December – Gough Whitlam becomes Prime Minister of Australia
Important Births in 1972:
5 February – Brad Fittler, rugby league footballer and coach
25 March – Nina Bonner, field hockey goalkeeper
28 December – Patrick Rafter, tennis player
Important Deaths in 1972:
7 July – Owen Dixon, former Chief Justice of Australia
21 August – Ernestine Hill, author
Customers also viewed