1974 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1974
Showcase your individuality with our 1974 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1974 birth year and 1974 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1974 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1974
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1974 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1974 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1974.
Individually Handmade 1974 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine frill neck lizard 2 cent coin.
These 1974 two cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1974, wedding anniversaries from 1974, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1974 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1974
- Birth Year 1974
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1974 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 41st Birthday
2016: 42nd Birthday
2017: 43rd Birthday
2018: 44th Birthday
2019: 45th Birthday
2020: 46th Birthday
1974 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1974:
Most Popular Music in 1974: “The Way We Were” … Barbra Streisand
Most Popular Movie in 1974: Chinatown
Most Popular Sports in 1974: Australia defeats the USA 2-1 in the Federation Cup
Most Popular Book in 1974: Where the Sidewalk Ends: The Poems and Drawings of Shel Silverstein by Shel Silverstein
Most Popular Television Show in 1974: All in the Family
Nobel Peace Prize in 1974: Seán MacBride and Eisaku Sato
Academy Awards in 1974:
Best Picture: “The Sting”
Best Actor: Jack Lemmon … “Save the Tiger”
Best Actress: Glenda Jackson … “A Touch of Class”
Grammy Awards in 1974: Record of the year “I Honestly Love You” … Olivia Newton-John
Major Australian Events in 1974:
3 January – French President Pompidou reaffirms that France would continue to hold nuclear tests in the South Pacific.
24 January Cyclone Wanda makes landfall near Double Island Point
1 July – Australia’s road signs switch from imperial to metric.
24 December – Cyclone Tracy devastates the city of Darwin. The official death toll was 71
Important Births in 1974:
19 May – Andrew Johns, rugby league footballer
6 July – James Swan, boxer
19 December – Ricky Ponting, cricketer
Important Deaths in 1974:
6 April – Hudson Fysh, co founder of Qantas
1 May – Frank Packer, publisher
10 June – Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, former Governor General of Australia
Customers also viewed