1974 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1974
Showcase your individuality with our 1974 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent. Ideal for 1974 birth year and 1974 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1974 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1974
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1974 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1974 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1974.
Individually Handmade 1974 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1974 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1974, wedding anniversaries from 1974, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1974 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Gold Plating protects the coins with a transparent shield ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and gold plated
- Anniversary Year 1974
- Birth Year 1974
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1974 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 41st Birthday
2016: 42nd Birthday
2017: 43rd Birthday
2018: 44th Birthday
2019: 45th Birthday
2020: 46th Birthday
1974 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1974:
Most Popular Music in 1974: “The Way We Were” … Barbra Streisand
Most Popular Movie in 1974: Chinatown
Most Popular Sports in 1974: Australia defeats the USA 2-1 in the Federation Cup
Most Popular Book in 1974: Where the Sidewalk Ends: The Poems and Drawings of Shel Silverstein by Shel Silverstein
Most Popular Television Show in 1974: All in the Family
Nobel Peace Prize in 1974: Seán MacBride and Eisaku Sato
Academy Awards in 1974:
Best Picture: “The Sting”
Best Actor: Jack Lemmon … “Save the Tiger”
Best Actress: Glenda Jackson … “A Touch of Class”
Grammy Awards in 1974: Record of the year “I Honestly Love You” … Olivia Newton-John
Major Australian Events in 1974:
3 January – French President Pompidou reaffirms that France would continue to hold nuclear tests in the South Pacific.
24 January Cyclone Wanda makes landfall near Double Island Point
1 July – Australia’s road signs switch from imperial to metric.
24 December – Cyclone Tracy devastates the city of Darwin. The official death toll was 71
Important Births in 1974:
19 May – Andrew Johns, rugby league footballer
6 July – James Swan, boxer
19 December – Ricky Ponting, cricketer
Important Deaths in 1974:
6 April – Hudson Fysh, co founder of Qantas
1 May – Frank Packer, publisher
10 June – Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, former Governor General of Australia
Customers also viewed