1983 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1983
Showcase your individuality with our 1983 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent. Ideal for 1983 birth year and 1983 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1983 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1983
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1983 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1983 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1983.
Individually Handmade 1983 Australian Gold Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1983 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1983, wedding anniversaries from 1983, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1983 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Gold Plating protects the coins with a transparent shield ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and gold plated
- Anniversary Year 1983
- Birth Year 1983
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1983 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 32nd Birthday
2016: 33rd Birthday
2017: 34th Birthday
2018: 35th Birthday
2019: 36th Birthday
2020: 37th Birthday
1983 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1983:
Most Popular Music in 1983: “Every Breath You Take” … Police
Most Popular Movie in 1983: The King of Comedy
Most Popular Sports in 1983: Kiwi wins the Melbourne Cup.
Most Popular Book in 1983: Pet Sematary by Stephen King
Most Popular Television Show in 1983: Dallas
Nobel Peace Prize in 1983: Lech Walesa
Academy Awards in 1983:
Best Picture: “Gandhi”
Best Actor: Ben Kingsley … “Gandhi”
Best Actress: Meryl Streep … “Sophie’s Choice”
Grammy Awards in 1983: Record of the year “Beat It” … Michael Jackson
Major Australian Events in 1983:
11 April – National Economic Summit held in Canberra.
1 May – The Sydney Entertainment Centre is opened.
16 May – NSW Premier Neville Wran steps aside in response to allegations raised by ABC program Four Corners that he attempted to influence the NSW Magistry
30 November – ASIS (Australian Secret Intelligence Service) officer bungle a training exercise in the Melbourne Sheraton hotel.
Important Births in 1983:
20 April – Miranda Kerr, model
11 May – Holly Valance, actress and singer
17 October – Jesse Rosenfeld, actor
Important Deaths in 1983:
28 January – Frank Forde, fifteenth Prime Minister of Australia
29 August – Decima Norman, track and field athlete
Customers also viewed