1988 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1988
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1988 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1988
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1988 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1988 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1988.
Individually Handmade 1988 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine frill neck lizard 2 cent coin.
These 1988 two cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1988, wedding anniversaries from 1988, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1988 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1988
- Birth Year 1988
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1988 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 27th Birthday
2016: 28th Birthday
2017: 29th Birthday
2018: 30th Birthday
2019: 31st Birthday
2020: 32nd Birthday
1988 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1988:
Most Popular Music in 1988: “So Emotional” … Whitney Houston
Most Popular Movie in 1988: Beetlejuice
Most Popular Sports in 1988: NBA: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Detroit Pistons Series: 4-3
Most Popular Book in 1988: The Tommyknockers” by Stephen King
Most Popular Television Show in 1988: The Cosby Show (NBC)
Nobel Peace Prize in 1988: THE UNITED NATIONS PEACE-KEEPING FORCES New York, NY, U.S.A.
Academy Awards in 1988:
Best Picture: “Rain Man”
Best Actor: Dustin Hoffman … “Rain Man”
Best Actress: Jodie Foster … “The Accused”
Grammy Awards in 1988: Record of the Year: “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” … Bobby McFerrin
Major Australian Events in 1988:
17 January – The TV soap Home and Away is launched by Seven Network.
26 January – Australia Day, Australia celebrates its bicentennial day with the arrival of the First Fleet Re-enactment voyage and a tall ships parade in Sydney Harbour.
30 April – World Expo 88 opens in Brisbane, Queensland. The exhibition runs for 6 months hosting pavilions from over 70 countries and thrusts Brisbane into the international spotlight.
9 May – Elizabeth II opens the New Parliament House in Canberra
Important Births in 1988:
13 May – Casey Donovan, singer, Indigenous TV host
17 June – Stephanie Rice, swimmer
7 December – Emily Browning, actress
Important Deaths in 1988:
31 January – David Ahern, composer
28 February – Kylie Tennant, author
31 March – William McMahon, twentieth Prime Minister of Australia
Customers also viewed