1988 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1988
Showcase your individuality with our 1988 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1988 birth year and 1988 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1988 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1988
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1988 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1988 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1988.
Individually Handmade 1988 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1988 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1988, wedding anniversaries from 1988, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1988 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Silver Plating protects the coins ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and are sterling silver plated
- Anniversary Year 1988
- Birth Year 1988
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1988 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 27th Birthday
2016: 28th Birthday
2017: 29th Birthday
2018: 30th Birthday
2019: 31st Birthday
2020: 32nd Birthday
1988 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1988:
Most Popular Movie in 1988: Beetlejuice
Most Popular Sports in 1988: NBA: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Detroit Pistons Series: 4-3
Most Popular Book in 1988: The Tommyknockers” by Stephen King
Most Popular Television Show in 1988: The Cosby Show (NBC)
Nobel Peace Prize in 1988: THE UNITED NATIONS PEACE-KEEPING FORCES New York, NY, U.S.A.
Academy Awards in 1988:
Best Picture: “Rain Man”
Best Actor: Dustin Hoffman … “Rain Man”
Best Actress: Jodie Foster … “The Accused”
Grammy Awards in 1988: Record of the Year: “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” … Bobby McFerrin
Major Australian Events in 1988:
17 January – The TV soap Home and Away is launched by Seven Network.
26 January – Australia Day, Australia celebrates its bicentennial day with the arrival of the First Fleet Re-enactment voyage and a tall ships parade in Sydney Harbour.
30 April – World Expo 88 opens in Brisbane, Queensland. The exhibition runs for 6 months hosting pavilions from over 70 countries and thrusts Brisbane into the international spotlight.
9 May – Elizabeth II opens the New Parliament House in Canberra
Important Births in 1988:
13 May – Casey Donovan, singer, Indigenous TV host
17 June – Stephanie Rice, swimmer
7 December – Emily Browning, actress
Important Deaths in 1988:
31 January – David Ahern, composer
28 February – Kylie Tennant, author
31 March – William McMahon, twentieth Prime Minister of Australia
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed