1989 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1989
Showcase your individuality with our 1989 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1989 birth year and 1989 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1989 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1989
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1989 Australian Two Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1989 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1989.
Individually Handmade 1989 Australian 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine frill neck lizard 2 cent coin.
These 1989 two cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1989, wedding anniversaries from 1989, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1989 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Protected with a transparent electro-coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin)
- Anniversary Year 1989
- Birth Year 1989
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1989 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 26th Birthday
2016: 27th Birthday
2017: 28th Birthday
2018: 29th Birthday
2019: 30th Birthday
2020: 31st Birthday
1989 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1989:
Most Popular Music in 1989: “Look Away” … Chicago
Most Popular Movie in 1989: Do the Right Thing
Most Popular Sports in 1989: Marconi Fairfield win the NSL with a 2–0 victory over Sydney Olympic, in the last season to be played in traditional Winter format.
Most Popular Book in 1989: A Time to Kill (Jake Brigance, #1) by John Grisham
Most Popular Television Show in 1989: Roseanne
Nobel Peace Prize in 1989: 14th Dalai Lama
Academy Awards in 1989:
Best Picture: “Rain Man”
Best Actor: Dustin Hoffman … “Rain Man”
Best Actress: Jodie Foster … “The Accused”
Grammy Awards in 1989: Record of the year “Wind Beneath My Wings” … Bette Midler
Major Australian Events in 1989:
1 February – Joan Kirner becomes Victoria’s first female Deputy Premier after the resignation of Robert Fordham over the VEDC (Victorian Economic Development Corporation) crisis.
4 March – First ACT (Australian Capital Territory) elections held
23 August – All of Australia’s 1,645 domestic airline pilots resign over an airline’s move to sack and sue them over a dispute, following a strike.
28 December – A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, killing 13 people.
Important Births in 1989:
25 February – Hayden Doyle, soccer player
2 June – Steve Smith, cricketer
27 July – Talia Zucker, actress
Important Deaths in 1989:
17 March – Donald Friend, artist
11 August – John Meillon, actor
26 October – Gordon Reid, Governor of Western Australia
Customers also viewed