1989 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – Birth Year 1989
Showcase your individuality with our 1989 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1989 birth year and 1989 anniversary presents.
If you buy these cufflinks you will receive:
- 1 x pair of Hand Crafted 1989 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks – coins were minted in 1989
- 1 x Stylish Black Giftbox with cotton stitching
- 1 x Certificate of Authenticity – certifying the authentic two cent coins
Showcase your individuality with our 1989 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks. Ideal for 1989 birth year and anniversary presents.
Fashion for the esteemed gentlemen and the ideal present for a loved one to commemorate that birthday or anniversary in 1989.
Individually Handmade 1989 Australian Sterling Silver Plated 2 Cent Coin Cufflinks
A truly unique gift for the man who has everything. Made with a genuine 2 Cent coin featuring the Frill Neck Lizard
These 1989 2 Cent coin cufflinks are an ideal gift to celebrate birthdays for people born in 1989, wedding anniversaries from 1989, son’s and daughter’s being born, retirements or other important events.
- Handmade cufflinks, made with genuine 1989 2 cent coins from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Authenticity guarantee – these authentic two cent coins have been circulated as legal tender – just think of the stories they could tell if they could talk!
- Advanced electro Silver Plating protects the coins ensuring they shine for longer and tarnish less.
- These iconic Australian cufflinks are stylish and memorable
- These genuine 2 cent coins are made of Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc and 0.5% tin) and are sterling silver plated
- Anniversary Year 1989
- Birth Year 1989
Here are the upcoming birthday’s that people who were born in 1989 will celebrate over the next few years:
2015: 26th Birthday
2016: 27th Birthday
2017: 28th Birthday
2018: 29th Birthday
2019: 30th Birthday
2020: 31st Birthday
1989 was a truly special year – here are some historical events that happened in 1989:
Most Popular Music in 1989: “Look Away” … Chicago
Most Popular Movie in 1989: Do the Right Thing
Most Popular Sports in 1989: Marconi Fairfield win the NSL with a 2–0 victory over Sydney Olympic, in the last season to be played in traditional Winter format.
Most Popular Book in 1989: A Time to Kill (Jake Brigance, #1) by John Grisham
Most Popular Television Show in 1989: Roseanne
Nobel Peace Prize in 1989: 14th Dalai Lama
Academy Awards in 1989:
Best Picture: “Rain Man”
Best Actor: Dustin Hoffman … “Rain Man”
Best Actress: Jodie Foster … “The Accused”
Grammy Awards in 1989: Record of the year “Wind Beneath My Wings” … Bette Midler
Major Australian Events in 1989:
1 February – Joan Kirner becomes Victoria’s first female Deputy Premier after the resignation of Robert Fordham over the VEDC (Victorian Economic Development Corporation) crisis.
4 March – First ACT (Australian Capital Territory) elections held
23 August – All of Australia’s 1,645 domestic airline pilots resign over an airline’s move to sack and sue them over a dispute, following a strike.
28 December – A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, killing 13 people.
Important Births in 1989:
25 February – Hayden Doyle, soccer player
2 June – Steve Smith, cricketer
27 July – Talia Zucker, actress
Important Deaths in 1989:
17 March – Donald Friend, artist
11 August – John Meillon, actor
26 October – Gordon Reid, Governor of Western Australia
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed