Individually Handmade Australian Halfpenny Cufflinks – Genuine Halfpenny Coin
Dress for success with our iconic Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks featuring the Aussie Kangaroo. Stylish and original, they are the perfect gift.
- Proudly Australian owned and operated
- Protected with a transparent electro coating ensuring they keep their shine for longer
- Hand crafted cufflinks, made with genuine halfpenny from the Commonwealth of Australia
- Specific dates are not guaranteed, however, requests can be made
- Made of Bronze (Copper 97.5%, Zinc 2.0% and Tin 0.5%).
Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks – Product Overview
- Australian owned and operated – Ships worldwide
- Uniquely Australian – genuinely circulated coins featuring the great Australian Kangaroo
- Comes with its own history – Every coin is unique with blemishes acquired from a life spent in circulation – if only they could talk!
- Our Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks are handmade using real Australian coins – Ensures that every pair is as individual as the person wearing it.
- The coins are cleaned, buffed and hand polished to bring them back to their former glory.
- The coins have been made into cufflinks using high quality silver plated toggles, expertly soldered to the coins.We use metal solder (not glue).
- Our high standards and quality workmanship will ensure they retain their aesthetics in the years to come
- These are the best quality Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks in the world! The only coin cufflinks which are e-coated with a transparent protective coating to protect their shine!
- The condition of the coins used will be consistent with the photo, but as with any hand crafted item, may vary slightly.
- Slight differences in the details of the coins are from genuine wear & tear in circulation and add to the uniqueness of our Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks.
- We also offer a 7 day return privilege – see returns policy below. We want you to be completely satisfied with your new Australian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks !
The Australian Halfpenny The Australian Halfpenny was a coin used in the Commonwealth of Australia prior to decimalisation. The Australian Halfpenny has a Kangaroo on one side and King George or Queen Elizabeth on the other. The coin was first minted in 1911 and stopped being minted in 1964, excluding 1937, 1956 – 1958 inclusive. When the Australian currency was decimalised on 14 February 1966 these coins were taken out of circulation. The Australian Halfpenny has a diameter of 25.4 mm and a weight of 5.67 g. It is made of Bronze (Copper 97.5%, Zinc 2.0% and Tin 0.5%). Source: http://www.tdkapdc.com.au/australian-half-penny-1938-to-1952.htmlAustralian Halfpenny Coin Cufflinks are the ideal birthday, anniversary, wedding or corporate gift.