Individually Handmade Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks – Silver 92.5% fine – Genuine Australian Sixpence Coin with Kangaroo and Emu (Australian Coat of Arms)
Incredibly Unique, Handcrafted Australian Sixpence Coin Cuff Links. Iconic style for the man who has everything. Cufflinks for the esteemed gentlemen make the perfect present.
- The most complimented Cufflinks in Australia.
- Made of sterling silver (92.5% silver, 7.5% Copper)
- Protected with a transparent electro coating ensuring they shine for longer
- Hand crafted Cufflinks, made with genuine Sixpence Coins from the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Uniquely Australian – genuinely circulated coins featuring the great Australian Coat of Arms featuring the Kangaroo and Emu
- We use high quality silver plated toggles
Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks – Product Overview
- Comes with its own personal history – each coin has unique blemishes from a life spent in circulation – if only they could talk!
- Cuff & Co Australia is an Australian owned and operated business – Ships worldwide
- Each set of Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks is handmade – Ensures that every pair is as individual as the person wearing it.
- The coins are cleaned, buffed and hand polished to bring them back to their former glory.
- High quality silver plated toggles – Expertly soldered to the coins.
- We use metal solder (not glue).
- We pride ourselves on making quality, durable cufflinks so that they will look great for years to come.
- These are the best quality coin cufflinks in the world! – The only coin cufflinks which are e-coated with a transparent protective coating to protect their shine!
- The condition of the coins used will be consistent with the photo, but as with any hand crafted item, may vary slightly.
- Slight differences in the details of the coins – No two Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks are the same
- We also offer a 7 day return privilege. We want you to be completely satisfied with your new Australian Sixpence Coin cufflinks !
The Australian Sixpence The Australian Sixpence was a coin used in the Commonwealth of Australia prior to decimalisation. On one side it features the 1908 coat of arms of Australia with ADVANCE AUSTRALIA on ribbon. It was minted from 1910 until 1963, excluding 1913, 1915, 1929–33 inclusive, 1937, 1947 and 1949. After decimalisation on 14 February 1966, it continued to circulate at the value of 5¢, along with new 5¢ coins of the same size and weight. During World War II, between 1942 – 1944, sixpence production was supplemented by coinage produced by two branches of the United States Mint. Coins struck at the San Francisco mint (1942-1944) carry a small S below the coat of arms, while those from the Denver mint (1942-1943) have a small D in the same place. From 1910 to 1945 Australian sixpences were made of sterling silver (92.5% silver, 7.5% Copper) and from 1946 to 1963 they were reduced to 50% silver, 50% Copper. The Australian Sixpence has a diameter 19 mm and a weight of 2.82 g. source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixpence_%28Australian%29
Australian Sixpence Coin Cufflinks are the ideal birthday, anniversary or corporate gift.